Conferencias y Workshops
- The Third Annual Conference of the Spanish Association of Law and Economics (Asociación Española de Derecho y Economía) will be held on June 28‐29, 2012, at the University of Valencia (Universitat de València‐Estudi General), Valencia, Spain. The Conference invites those interested in submitting a paper (in English or Spanish) to send electronically a short abstract (200 words) plus either a copy of the final paper (if already available) or an outline of a minimum of 2 pages to email@example.com by 15 April 2012.
- The 3RD Polish L&E Conference will take place at the University of Warsaw on April 20-21, 2012. The keynote lecture will be delivered by Prof. Thomas Ulen (University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign).
Check the website http://lawandeconomics.pl.
- The 29th Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE) will be held on September 20-22, 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden at Stockholm University in Aula Magna. The conference is arranged by Stockholm University, Faculty of Law, the Ratio Institute and Jönköping International Business School in cooperation with EALE. http://www.eale.org/conference/eale2012
- IV Congresso da Associação Mineira de Direito e Economia. Novos desafios da Análise Econômica do Direito. Ibmec Minas Gerais – Belo Horizonte – MG – 10 a 11 de maio de 2012. http://www.revista.amde.org.br/
- The Ronald Coase Institute. What’s new? China Research Conference, on May 19, 2012, Beijing, China. Apply by April 3, 2012. Co-sponsored by the Ronald Coase Institute & The China Center for Economic Research, Peking University. http://www.coase.org/whatsnew.htm.
- Call for Applicants for the International Centre for Economic Research (ICER) for 2012/2013. It is a great program for Law and Economics scholars and enables contact with fellows that are reference in the area and a European perspective. Although priority will be given to those willing to go Prague, a few slots will also be available in Turin, Italy. http://www.icer.it/menu/f_info.html